ClickFunnels has established itself as one of the top funnel builders around. However, they are not the only funnel builder you can use. If you’re looking for the top ClickFunnels alternatives, then you’ve come to the right place. The top alternatives, including what makes them so great and how much they cost, include:
Convertri is the best ClickFunnels alternatives out there. It makes building funnels fast, easy, and fun. Here’s what you should know about it.
Andy Fletcher is the creator of Convertri. He is a highly skilled internet marketer and software developer. Convertri can be used to create sales funnels and web-pages. One of the unique features of this software is its Accelerated Page technology, which allows your pages to load quickly.
The Pros & Features
- Page Builder- Let’s not forget to mention the drop and drag page builder. Simply point and click and drag the elements you want to incorporate into your page. Within a short period of time, you can have a professional looking sales funnel.
- Accelerated Page Technology- This technology is powerful because it is the reason why the pages you build are able to load fast. In fact, they load within a matter of seconds. This is important because if pages take too long to load, then your visitors will probably leave.
- Templates- Convertri allows you access to hundreds of templates. You can choose which template you want to use, and then you can edit and customize it. All of the templates have been designed with conversions in mind.
- Shopping Cart- With Convertri- Perhaps the best thing about the software is you can sell products and manage your orders. You can even track your sales.
Those are the top features of Convertri. If you want to experience all of the benefits and features that Convertri has to offer, then give the free trial a try. You will love Convertri.
Convertri costs either $900 for the year or you can pay $75 per month. Both plans include the following:
- 25 funnels
- 250K impressions per month
- 10 custom domains
- Over 400 templates
- 10 team members
- 20 videos hosted
- Unlimited products
- Page importer
- Split testing
- 100GB video hosting
Builderall is second on our list of top ClickFunnels alternatives. The plans from Builderall range from $19.90 per month to $69.90 per month. The more expensive the plan, the more stuff is included.
- Website Builder- The website builder lets you build pages and websites with ease. You can add many features and elements into your site too. Your pages and funnels will look appealing when you build them with Builderall.
- Auto Responder- Builderall’s funnels have built-in auto responders. Auto responders are essential internet marketing tools. You can automatically email your list of subscribers, which you can also do with Builderall.
- Membership Areas- With Builderall you can create membership areas when you build out your funnels and web-pages. This allows you to make money by allowing only members who have paid access to certain parts of your site.
- Checkout- Another feature that makes Builderall a great alternative to ClickFunnels is the checkout options. You can sell products right from the page you built with Builderall. You can set up your checkout page to accept a one-time payment or you can set it for recurring payments.
Builderall is great for building funnels and for generating leads. It’s also the perfect tool to use if you sell virtual or physical products. Also, you can use Builderall to create events that will generate buzz. Hands down, Builderall is one of the best funnel builders around.
Last on our list is LeadPages. There are three plans to choose from with them being:
- Standard Plan/$25 per month
- Pro Plan/$48 per month
- Advanced Plan/$199 per month
The Advanced Plan has the most features. However, each plan gives you access to an array of features. You will easily be able to build great looking funnels with any of those plans.
The Pros & Features
- Lead Collection & Traffic- Unlike many other funnel builders and website builders, LeadPages allows you to collect unlimited leads. You can also receive unlimited amounts of traffic. In the long run, you can save a lot of money by using LeadPages over other funnel builders that have a cap of traffic and leads.
- Unlimited Page Publishing- Another good thing about LeadPages is it lets you publish an unlimited number of pages. You won’t have to worry about exceeding bandwidth or reaching publishing limits. You can just focus on building out your funnels and pages.
- Drag And Drop- LeadPages also has “drag and drop” features. This allows you to quickly build out your funnels. Simply drag the features you wish to add to your web-pages.
- Other Features- Other features include countdown timers, various widgets such as an OpenTable reservation and you can add a video player. These are only a handful of features you can add to your pages. You will love being able to completely customize your pages with amazing features.
There’s no denying that ClickFunnels is the most popular funnel builder around, but the above are excellent alternatives. All of them are affordable and packed with quality features. If you want to build awesome funnels that have a good chance of converting, then look no further than those. All you have to do now is decide which funnel builder you should use.
Also, check out our post on GrooveFunnels which is another online marketing platform you definitely need to check out!